Terms and conditions
This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder and as the same may be amended from time to time. Being a system generated electronic record, it does not require any physical or digital signature.
Greetings from www.chirpybazaar.com (“Website”). The Website is owned by Chirpy bazaar sole proprietor firm having its registered office at Shivam,Plot no 49 NS road No Juhu Mumbai.
Acceptance of Terms, etc
- Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872 and who have attained a minimum age of 18 (eighteen) years. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 (eighteen) years of age. As a minor if you wish to use or make any transaction on the Website, such use or transaction may be made by you through your parents or legal guardian. We reserve the right to terminate your membership and/or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to our notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 (eighteen) years.
- Unless otherwise specified, the various products showcased on the Website are currently offered for sale in India only. We make no representation that such products will be sold or delivered in any other jurisdiction. Those who choose to access the Website from outside India can do so on their own account and we shall not be responsible for any circumstances there of.
Creating an Account
- You confirm and agree that we and/or our vendor partners are the owners of the proprietary information made available to you through the Website and hereby retain all proprietary rights in the same.
- We may upload/publish/post any copyrighted information and materials on the Website, whether having copyright protection or not and whether bearing any trademark or not, or which may be identified as copyright or a trademark. You undertake not to post, copy, reproduce, manufacture, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, commercially use/exploit, sell or use such information or materials in any way, whether partly or fully, and for any purpose whatsoever.
Membership on the Website is free. Chirpybazaar does not charge any fee for browsing and making any purchase from the Website. However, Chirpybazaar expressly reserves its right to levy a fee from time to time. If any such fee is levied, Chirpybazaar will post the same on the Website and such fees shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws for making payments to Chirpybazaar.
Chirpybazaar reserves its right to investigate, suspend and/or terminate, whether temporarily or permanently, your Website account if you undertake any of the following acts:
- abuse, impersonate or defame any Website user or any other person, entity or any religious community;
- displaying, publishing, transmitting or sharing, if permitted to do so by Chirpybazaar 24 , any information or content that is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- displaying, publishing, transmitting or sharing any information or content that is misleading in any way;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass any Website user or any other person;
- make any statements, whether expressed or implied, and whether privately or publicly, as those endorsed by us without our specific prior written consent;
- use the Website in an illegal manner or commit an illegal act or use the Website not expressly authorized by us;
- making use of any information or content from the Website that or violates or infringes or of any third party’s rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or rights of publicity);
- use any robot, spider, tool, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine”, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website;
- undertake any unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website or “frame” or “mirror” any part of the Website, without our prior written authorization;
- interfere with, obstruct, destroy or disrupt the Website or the servers or networks connected to the Website, whether partly or fully and whether permanently or temporarily;
- email or otherwise transmit any content or material that contains software viruses, malware, spyware or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, disrupt or limit the functionality of the Website or of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment connected with the Website;
- use meta tags or code or programs or other devices, tools or technology containing any reference to us or the Website (or any trademark, trade name, service mark, logo or slogan of ours or any Website user) to direct any person to any other website for any purpose; or
- directly or indirectly modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Website.
Content Posted by You
- You are solely responsible for any and all content or information (collectively, “Content”) that you post, upload, share, publish, link to, transmit, record, display or otherwise make available (hereinafter, “post”) on the Website or transmit to other Website users, if permitted to do so by us.
- We do not verify the accuracy or truth of any Content you post on or through the Website. We are not the publisher of such Content and only provide you with a technology platform to facilitate the Website users to post such Content. We assume no responsibility or liability of any sort for providing a technology platform to our Website users to facilitate them to post their Content. To protect the integrity of the Website, we reserve the right to exercise editorial control over your Content, including the right to delete such Content and block any user from accessing the Website, whether temporarily or permanently.
- You shall not post on the Website or to any other Website user, any offensive, inaccurate, incomplete, inappropriate, abusive, obscene, profane, threatening, intimidating, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal Content that infringes or violates ours or any person’s rights (including intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity).
- By posting Content on the Website, you automatically grant us and to our affiliates, licensees and successors, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, fully paid-up/royalty-free, worldwide right and license to (i) use, copy, store, perform, display, reproduce, record, play, adapt, modify and distribute the Content, (ii) create derivative works of the Content or incorporate the Content into other works, and (iii) grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing in any media now known or hereafter created. You represent and warrant that any posting and use of your Content by us will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
- We assume no responsibility or liability for any deletion of or failure to store any of your Content.
Disclaimer of Warranty
We may edit, delete or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this agreement, at any time and in our sole discretion, by posting a notice or a new agreement on our site. Your continued participation in our program, visit and shopping on our site following our posting of a change notice or a new agreement on our site will constitute binding acceptance of the change.
Acknowledgment of Rights
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. we have provided the Website on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and “BEST EFFORTS” basis and grant no warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, direct, indirect, statutory or otherwise with respect to the website or the result of the website (including all information and content contained therein), including any implied warranties of correctness, validity, accuracy, appropriateness, fitness, merchantability or compatibility for a particular purpose or outcome or non-infringement. We do not warrant that the use of the Website will always be secured, uninterrupted, available, error-free or will meet your requirements or expectations, or that any defects in the Website or in the products offered from the Website will be corrected. We disclaim liability for, and no warranty is made with respect to, the connectivity and availability of the Website at all times and the results of the use of the Website.
- Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the Website, but not directly by us, are those of the respective Website users, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such users are solely responsible for such content. We do not (i) guarantee the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information provided on the Website, or (ii) adopt, endorse or accept responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by any party other than us.
- From time to time, we may offer new features or tools which our Website users may experiment or experience. Such features or tools are offered solely for experimental purposes and without any warranty of any kind, and may be modified or discontinued at our sole discretion. The provisions of this Disclaimer of Warranty clause shall apply with full force to such features and tools.
- We accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of the use or non-use of the Website.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will we be liable for any incidental, special, consequential or indirect damages arising out of or relating to the use or inability to use the website, result of using the website including, without limitation, damages for recommendation of the website, loss or corruption of data or programs, service interruptions and procurement of substitute services, even if we know or have been advised of the possibility of such damages. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances will we be liable for any liquidated or punitive damages in connection with the use or non-use of the website, including without limitation, bodily injury, emotional distress, financial loss and/or any other damages resulting from therefrom.
Product Pricing and Description
The product price displayed on our Website represents the full retail price listed for the product itself. Such list price is a comparative price estimate and may or may not represent the prevailing price in every area on any particular day. For certain products that are offered as a set, the list price may represent an “open-stock” price, which means the aggregate of the estimated or suggested retail price for each of the products included in the set. Where a product is offered for sale by us, the list price will be provided by us. In cases of mispriced products in our catalogues where a product’s correct price is higher than our listed price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancelling your order and notify you of such cancellation.
We do not warrant that product descriptions or other content on this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered on our Website is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition as per our Returns & Exchange policy as per Clause 14 here of.
Chirpybazaar uses third party payment gateways for processing payment of all orders from the Website. Chirpybazaar is not responsible for any delays or cancellation of orders due to any payment related issues. As we do not control such third party’s technology, platforms, systems and processes, we cannot be held liable or responsible for any error or fault at the end of such third party payment gateway service providers.
We accept payments for product orders placed on the Website through any of the following modes:
Bank transfer – debit card or credit card
Cash on Delivery (COD)
Please refer shipping and returns page
- Shipping Policy
- Returns and Exchanges
Third Party Links
The Website may have reference to any names, marks, products / services of third parties or hypertext links to third party websites. Such information and links are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply Chirpybazaar’s endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of any such third party, information, product or service. We will not be responsible for the content of any third party website and do not make any representation regarding the content or accuracy of material on such website. If you decide to use or link to any such third party website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Modifications to the Website
- Survival: Termination or suspension of your Website account shall not affect those provisions hereof that by their nature are intended to survive such termination or suspension.
You can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mobile at +919324084324
between Monday – Friday, 11.00 am – 8.00 pm in case of any queries. We strive to answer and resolve all queries within 24 working hours.